IEEE Symposium on Multi-agent System Coordination and Optimization (IEEE MASCO)
During the past decades, there has been extensive study in the coordination and optimization of multi-agent systems both in theoretical aspect and practical applications. The motivation is that the coordination among related systems may result in higher performance, more efficiency and lower costs compared with the case that single system/control is involved. Applications can be found in areas include multi-robot systems, cyber-physical systems, transportation systems, sensor networks, smart grids, IT systems, factory automation, biological systems and so on. Distributed coordination and optimization have attracted particular attentions since they can be implemented without relying on central computing and extensive communication among the agents. Thus, designing effective distributed coordination strategies and optimization algorithms for various multi-agent systems both poses significant challenges as well as provides abundant research opportunities.
The IEEE MASCO is aimed at presenting some new/recent developments in the area of multi-agent system coordination and optimization with both theory and applications. We host original papers on methods, analysis as well as applications of multi-agent coordination and optimization. In order to include wide variety of insights and ideas from various aspects, the organizers welcome related submissions to join the symposium.
- Modeling, identification, and optimization of multi-agent systems
- Consensus, flocking, and containment control of multi-agent systems
- Robust distributed control methods
- Distributed control subject to input saturation
- Sampled-data and event-triggered distributed control
- Distributed diagnosis and fault-tolerant control
- Distributed optimization algorithms
- Distributed optimization for Smart Grids
- Coverage, searching and tracking of multi-robot systems
- Distributed control of autonomous vehicle networks
Southeast University, RMIT University
Huazhong University of Science and Technology
Nanjing University of Science and Technology