IEEE Symposium on Modelling, Dynamical Analysis, Control and Optimization of Complex Dynamical Networks (IEEE MDACOCDN)
Complex dynamical networks have been used to describe numerous large-scale systems in many different fields, such as common power networks, food webs, aviation networks, wide-world web, transportation networks, biological networks, social and economic systems. The research on modelling, dynamical analysis, control and optimization of complex networks has become an important interdisciplinary issue.
The IEEE MDACOCDN aims to show the recent research advances in the area of complex networks. We host original papers on modelling, dynamical analysis, control, optimization and applications of complex networks.
Topics include but are not limited to:
- Modelling of complex dynamical networks
- Dynamical analysis of complex dynamical networks
- Synchronization control of complex dynamical networks.
- Optimization of complex dynamical networks
- Applications of complex dynamical networks