Important Note: All are welcome to register and participate at the IEEE SSCI2019 conference! Even if you don’t have a paper been accepted by the conference, you can register with the conference and join us for this exciting event in Xiamen, China. We will put together a very exciting technical and social program at the IEEE SSCI2019, and look forward to seeing you there!
Please note the following important information regarding the registration for IEEE SSCI2019:
- Each accepted paper requires one Full Registration (even if all authors of the paper are students, i.e., a student registration DOES NOT cover any papers). Each full registration covers a maximum of two papers.
- Student Registration fees include admission to all symposia, all sessions (plenary/keynote talks, regular sessions, and special sessions), coffee breaks, tickets for lunches (NO banquet ticket for student registration), as well as one copy of the program book.
- For Student Registration, it is required to provide a copy of a valid ID at the time of registration that certifies their full-time student status.
- Each paper is limited to 8 pages. A maximum of two extra pages per paper are allowed, at an additional charge of 100USD/710CNY per extra page, in other words, for the 9th and 10th page of the paper, you need to pay 100USD/710CNY more for each page.
- Each extra banquet ticket will be 100USD/710CNY.
- All attendees must register with the conference.
In order for your paper to be included in the conference proceedings, a Full Registration (NOT student registration) must be paid on or before October 9, 2019. If you register after October 9, your paper will NOT appear in the conference program and the proceedings.
|On or Before October 9, 2019||After October 9, 2019 and before December 6, 2019||On-Site|
|IEEE member||650USD or 4620CNY||750USD or 5330CNY||800USD or 5680CNY|
|Non-IEEE Member||750USD or 5330CNY||850USD or 6040CNY||900USD or 6390CNY|
|Life Member||325USD or 2310CNY||375USD or 2660CNY||425USD or 3020CNY|
|Student Member||325USD or 2310CNY||375USD or 2660CNY||425USD or 3020CNY|
|Non-Member Student||375USD or 2660CNY||425USD or 3020CNY||475USD or 3370CNY|
All refund/cancellation of registration must be received in writing and received on or before October 15 2019. There will be an administrative fee of US$100 deducted from each refund. After this date, there is no refund on registration.
Proceed to Register
Note: If you select payment by wire transfer, then wire transfer email will automatically be generated and sent to you with IEEE account information and wiring instructions.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Can I get an invitation letter to obtain funding?
The email with the acceptance of your paper should be used to apply for funding. If you require an additional invitation letter via email, please email to the conference registration chairs at: email@example.com
- If you have any registration related questions, please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Can I register as a student?
The registrant must be a full-time student at the time of registration. A letter of verification from the Department Chair or University must accompany student registration. The verification letter can be emailed to the conference registration chairs as a pdf file. Any student registration received without a verification letter will not be processed. Each accepted paper requires a full member or non-member registration. A student registration does not entitle any paper publication.
To avoid uncertainty, participants will be advised to apply for a visa as early as possible.
China has visa waiver agreements with only a few countries. No visa is required for ordinary passport holders from Singapore, Brunei and Japan to visit China for up to 15 days for business, sightseeing, visiting relatives and friends or transit.
For travelers from most other countries, a visa is required for entering China. A visa can be obtained from a local Consulate of China without difficulty of document preparation and long waiting. For most attendees, it is easier to apply for a Tourist ("L") visa; an invitation letter is not required for obtaining a Tourist visa.
Xiamen is carrying out the 144-hour visa-free transit scheme in Xiamen Gaoqi International Airport (XMN) and all sea ports within the city, however, participants should carefully review and arrange their travel routes to ensure compliance with this policy.
It is recommended that they apply for a Chinese visa one month in advance. While the Chinese visa application requires personal appearance and hand-in of passport during application, various travel agencies can help apply for the Chinese visa. Here is one such company, but you are welcome to check out your local agencies:
- China Travel Service (USA) http://www.chinatravelservice.com/
For more information regarding the requirements and procedure for obtaining a visa to China, please see:
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs of China http://www.fmprc.gov.cn/eng/default.ht
- China Visa Application Service Center https://www.visaforchina.org/
Also, it is good to check the Chinese Embassy or Consulate website in your country or region. It provides all information you need for applying for Chinese visa.