Guidelines for Final Paper Submission
- To ensure a proper formatting of your paper, please use the style files for U.S. Letter Size available at (there are templates in both LaTeX and Word): IEEE Paper Tempaltes in Ms-Word & LaTeX.
Final accepted papers must be submitted and the corresponding registration fees must be paid by October 1, 2019
All accepted papers must pass PDF eXpress checking. The procedure is as follows:
- Log in to the IEEE PDF eXpress site at http://www.pdf-express.org/.
- First-time users should select the link: "New users - click here".
- Enter the following: (1) Conference ID: 44817X; (2) your email address; (3) password
- Continue to enter information as prompted.
An Online confirmation will be displayed and an email confirmation will be sent verifying your account setup. Previous users of PDF eXpress need to follow the above steps, but should enter the same password that was used for previous conferences. Verify that your contact information is valid.
IEEE requires that the PDF files submitted for the accepted papers be 100% IEEE Xplore compliant. Please make sure that you follow the Instructions on how to produce IEEE Xplore compliant PDF files.
After uploading the final version of your accepted paper, please continue to complete the online electronic copyright form using Microsoft Edge/Internet Explorer.
Instruction to this form "IEEE Copyright Form Registration":
- Paper ID: Your paper ID which the Online Submission System (easychair.org) issued. It should be a number with 1,2 or 3 digits.
- Title: The title of your final camera ready paper submission.
- Author Name: If more then one author has written the paper then you can input multiple names separated by "and".
- Author Email: If more then one author has written the paper then you can input multiple e-mails separated by commas.